The Fabricators Warehouse DIY Log Manifold - Mild Steel
Carbon/mild steel steampipe flange, elbows and straight pipe - All pieces needed to fab up your own manifold.
- Disclaimer - While this kit will give you all the necessary material to build a manifold, you will still need a welder, grinder, die grinder etc and fabrication skills. Even with the pre-notched options, they will not click together like lego.
- The real advantage of this manifold is that it can be flipped upside down and be either top-mounted, mid-mounted (would look perfect for a rat rod or hotrod) and bottom-mounted (in this case facing backwards, as it may on a boat application).
- This gives great flexibility depending on the space constraints of the vehicle you intend to use. Has sufficient clearance for a GTX42 if needed.
- Keep in mind, a DIY kit can be infinitely angled and adjusted however you want (depending on how you fabricate the manifold) so it can be tailored to your application.
- Pre-notching is available
Included in the pre-notched option
- 2 x elbows notched for cylinders 2 and 5
- 2 x straight pipe notched on an angle for cylinders 3 and 4
Lead times are usually 2 weeks