BF Barra / Barra 190
This engine is found in the Ford BF Falcon and was produced between late 2005 and early 2008. It is aesthetically the same and mechanically very similar to the BA/182 Barra. Changes from BA/182 Barra include an increase in compression ratio, a slight revision of the cam profiles, a revision of the air intake system, the introduction of dual independent VCT and upgraded ECU, which allowed for more sophisticated ignition timing and spark control. These changes lead to a slight increase in power to 190 kW.
The BF Barra / Barra 190 has a front sump configuration.
Factory Engine Specs
- Power: 190 kW (255 hp) @ 5250 rpm
- Torque: 383 N⋅m (282 lb⋅ft) @ 2500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Engine Package Includes
- Complete motor with all accessories, alternator, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, power steering pump, air conditioner pump, throttle body, sensors etc.
- Starter motor
- Factory DBW accelerator pedal
- Factory ECU
- Engine wiring harness
- Cut Body loom
- OBD2 port plug
Motors are removed from running vehicles but sold as "suits rebuild"
Price does not include postage, please click the enquire now button so we can help you out with shipping.
If you require a gas motor, please click the enquire now button for a quote.