FG Barra / Barra 195
The Barra 195 is the last version of the naturally aspirated I6 engine and is found in the Ford FG / FG-X Falcon. Changes from its predecessor include a new plastic inlet manifold & throttle body and a redesigned cylinder head with 'Fast Burn' swirl changes to the inlet port. These changes achieved power and economy improvements over the BF Barra / Barra 190. The engine also moved to a rear sump design to suit the new FG Falcon front sub-frame.
Factory Engine Specs
- Power: 195 kW (261 hp) @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 391 N⋅m (288 lb⋅ft) @ 3250 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Engine Package Includes
- Complete motor with all accessories, alternator, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, power steering pump, air conditioner pump, throttle body, sensors etc.
- Starter motor
- Factory DBW accelerator pedal
- Factory ECU
- Engine wiring harness
- Cut Body loom
- OBD2 port plug
Motors are removed from running vehicles but sold as "suits rebuild"