FG Barra / Barra 195
The Barra 195 is the last version of the naturally aspirated I6 engine and is found in the Ford FG / FG-X Falcon. Changes from its predecessor include a new plastic inlet manifold & throttle body and a redesigned cylinder head with 'Fast Burn' swirl changes to the inlet port. These changes achieved power and economy improvements over the BF Barra / Barra 190. The engine also moved to a rear sump design to suit the new FG Falcon front sub-frame.
Factory Engine Specs
- Power: 195 kW (261 hp) @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 391 N⋅m (288 lb⋅ft) @ 3250 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Engine Package Includes
- Complete motor with all accessories, alternator, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, power steering pump, air conditioner pump, throttle body, sensors etc.
- Starter motor
- Factory DBW accelerator pedal
- Factory ECU
- Engine wiring harness
- Cut Body loom
- OBD2 port plug
Motors are removed from running vehicles but sold as "suits rebuild"
Price does not include postage, please click the enquire now button so we can help you out with shipping.
If you require a gas motor, please click the enquire now button for a quote.