PJ's Off Road ZF6 6HP26 Patrol Transfer Case Adapters
The PJ's Offroad adapters are designed to use a Falcon/Territory ZF 6HP26 2WD auto gearbox (Turbo/NA) or Territory ZF 6HP26 AWD auto gearbox (Turbo/NA) to a Patrol ZD/TB/TD/RD28 Auto/Manual transfer case
- Kits do NOT suit the Chinese-made ZF 6HP21 gearbox with 4 bolt holes on the back. Please ensure you have the German-made ZF 6HP26 gearbox with 9 bolt holes on the back.
- Please ensure you have the German-made ZF 6HP26 gearbox with 9 bolt holes on the back. You will find an image of the difference in the product image section.
- We cannot advise you of the mechanical pros and cons between the 2WD gearbox and the AWD gearbox. You will need to speak to a qualified mechanic or 4WD specialist if you require this information.
- One mount almost touches the sump.
- PJ's chose not to compromise on the size and design by making the mounts smaller to increase the gap between the mount and the sump.
- If you have reduction gears, Pjs will need to re-spline your transfer input shaft and return it to you.
Please note - you can use auto tail shafts and crossmember, or manual tail shafts and crossmember with the kit, depending on where you want the engine to sit. The auto tail shafts and crossmember will sit the engine approximately 30mm further forward. Note, our kits also suit the Boss XR8 ZF auto gearbox, but we are unsure if the XR8 engine/gearbox dimensions will result in modifications being required to the crossmember and tail shafts.
The Patrol transfer input shaft is re-splined to take the ZF gearbox output shaft directly. The re-splined transfer input shaft works on an exchange system. Once an order for a kit is placed, you will need to send an input shaft to PJ's.
As soon as PJ's receives your shaft, your kit including the new input shaft will be sent off to you (as long as no issues are found with the shaft PJ's receives from you)
- 6061 Aluminium adaptor plate.
- Re-splined transfer input shaft. (You will need to send your shaft back to PJ's)
- cross-member mounts.
- Socket head cap screws, washers etc.
For installation, requirements, pictures and additional information click HERE